Monday, March 5, 2018

Weekly Stitching and Haul

I only have one project to show today. I have been working on two this past week but I can't show one of them as I have a friend that reads my blog and I have purchased the same kit to send her and she hasn't received it yet. I should be able to show it soon.

Early American Series-Little House Needleworks


I have a little bit of haul this week as Everything Cross Stitch had all of their patriotic patterns on sale.

Liberty Lane-Country Cottage Needleworks



Stars and Stripes Forever-Bent Creek



Starburst Patriotic-Cherry Lane Designs



Stars and Stripes-Prairie Schooler



I thought I would start including a couple of new things with my weekly updated.

What I am listening to this week: Revival by Eminem I am a huge fan of Eminem and this cd is his best I think.

What I am reading this week: By Gaslight by Steven Price

I hope you all have a great week filled with stitches.

4 comments:

  1. What a good lot of patriotic stitches you picked up! Your Freedom block looks great. Enjoy your week, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Cross Stitch had a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you joined Kaye's Americana SAL? She'd love all of these.

    ReplyDelete